Some thoughts on Avengers: Infinity War (FINALLY)

Friday, May 18, 2018


It has been so long since my previous post! The end of the semester and finals were really tough this year, but exams are over and school is out. So, here's a hastily written jumble of thoughts about the latest Avengers film. I jotted some thoughts down on paper after seeing the movie when it first came out so here is that list. Spoilers ahead, obviously.


Dislikes:


  • Captain America had like no lines or screen time
  • Same for Black Widow
  • I needed a lot more Black Panther

Likes:


  • Guardians were in it a lot (They're my favorite)
  • How their comedy was a big tension reliever for the more serious stuff that was happening throughout the film
  • Groot
  • Thor and the Guardians scenes
  • Rocket and Bucky
  • Wakanda Scenes
  • Humanizing/emote-ing Thanos (especially when he cried)
  • I actually liked how Gamora's death played out
  • Thor speaking Groot language
  • The fight between the guardians and Iron Man's group before they realized they were on the same team

So there's my initial list written right after seeing the movie. I really enjoyed the movie and I'll probably end up writing a better post soon(ish).

Thanks for reading!

– Samantha

You Might Also Like

0 comments