NaNaNoWriMo 2019 + Blog Update

Sunday, November 10, 2019

So, I've been participating in National Novel Writing Month in hopes of writing an entire 50,000 word novel before the end of the month. Today is day 10 and instead of writing this blog post I should be adding words to today's word count. But, I wanted to take a minute to update this blog with an update.

A few months ago this blog transitioned from a sci-fi analysis and fan blog into my personal writing website. A place to send people who are interested in learning about me as a writer. Also, I have hopes of using this blog as a way to keep track of my writing pursuits. I'd still, of course, love to keep it updated with sci-fi stuff, so I think that will continue to be a big portion of what is posted.


You Might Also Like

0 comments