Physics Major – Semester Review

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

oops. The spring semester proved to be hard work and it it certainly evident in the lack of posts on this blog! I started out strong and then around spring break my determination withered away into nothing and I stopped doing homework and started watching a lot of Netflix. As a result, the last few weeks were a tornado of unworked homework assignments and final papers. Now that it is summer, I feel renewed in the sense that school seems like a fun thing again. I can't wait until fall! Anyway, I did pretty well in my classes but not as well in some than what I had hoped for. I made a vlog about my semester which I'm going to post here instead of writing out everything I've already talked about on camera.









.

You Might Also Like

0 comments