Mini Mid-Semester Update

Saturday, March 11, 2017

This semester has been a lot. I think I'm about half way through as of right now. Most of my classes this semester have two midterms each and I just took the first ones. I'm not too confident in Calculus II and I'm kind of upset about it.


Last semester I loved Calc I so much and aced all my exams but I'm actually struggling in Calc II and I can't figure out why. Well, actually, I think it is because I'm not liking the teaching methods used by my professor this semester and so that is making it difficult for me to keep up because I end up teaching myself pretty much everything. And I'm even going to tutoring two to three times a week! I'm exhausted with just that class alone. I just wish I could find someone to explain things in a way I could understand! 

I've been dedicating most of my time to calculus and I've fallen behind in physics which is making really nervous because I want to do well in this class. The lab is such a pain because it requires so much work and takes away time from the lecture class. I'm planning on using spring break as a way to study hard and catch up in physics. I really do enjoy it though and I really do think I'm in the right major. I know I can do it with a lot of hard work and dedication. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments