My Sci-fi Movie Haul

Wednesday, July 04, 2018


I don't own very many movies, but the ones I do own are pretty special to me. I recently made a YouTube video of my movie haul, but I thought I'd post about them here too. So here is a list of my movies with my very short review of each one.


Star Wars: The Force Awakens – SO GOOD.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi – GREAT

Solo: A Star Wars Story – My Actual Fav.

Big Hero 6  – So emotional and so amazing.

Interstellar – Love it.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy – One of my childhood favs.

Wall-E – so emotional. love it.

Power Rangers – Nostalgia is so real.

Warcraft – Pretty good but not my fav.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II – epic.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them – good good. can't wait for the next one.

–– Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments